20100401

WIRE LESS

More wires than a spaceship. A couple of them say 'Electric Accessory Lead'. What's that about? Cigarette lighter?? Come to think of it that would be pretty handy for the iPod... Hmmmm. While shuffling about like a fuckin 80 year old hunchback I took 5 to put the wiring diagram on a diet.... This shows the z750 four adapted for the twin.. I couldn't find a diagram for the twin. As it seems to exist only in my imagination... All ready to go. I, however, am not.

I have since discovered that this wiring diagram is as much use as tits on a bull.... Adapting the 4 cylinder to a twin was the dumbest thing I've done since buying a lottery ticket. This is the right one.... 
Actually... it wasn't that dumb and the diagram is good.... it was trying to wire a bike on diazepam that was definitely dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment