20110513

GOT ROD

My brother turned up the other day. When, with baggy eyes, I showed him the battery tank and the missus told him I'd been in the garage till midnight he told me I 'like making rods for my own back'. I had to concur... Getting every thing into it turned into a bastard Mensa test. Then getting the thing into the space under the seat became an even more elaborate puzzle. I was like an ape with deck-chair. Still turned out reet and much happier with the look. Also found out why I'd had intermittent problems since the run to Colne last year.... the wire to the ignition was shorting out on a metal bracket inside the old army hag I had everything stuffed into. Running like a top again now. Happy days. Making Rods for my own crack!

1 comment:

  1. nice one man.... cant wait to be back on with the trump brother

    ReplyDelete